Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 3, 2009

CÁC LOẠI CÂU HỎI TRONG TIẾNG ANH

CÓ 2 LOẠI CÂU HỎI TRONG TIẾNG ANH:
+ YES/NO QUESTIONS: Do/Does/Did/to be/ to have->AUXILIARY VERBS(trợ động từ) or Can/Will/ Shall->MODAL VERBS(động từ khuyết)
+ QUESTION WORDS(QW): What/ Who/ Which/ Whose/ How many/ How much/ How long, far, tall,../ How/ Where/ When/ Why/ What...for
EXPANSION:
@YES/NO QUESTIONS:
EX:
-Do you like to eat rice?-> Yes, I do/ No, I don't
-Does she buy some food?-> Yes, she does/ No, she doesn't
-Did they sell their house?-> Yes, they did/ No, they didn't
-Are you a student?-> Yes, I am/ No, I am not
-Is he a teacher?-> Yes, he is/ No, he isn't
-Were you a doctor?-> Yes, I was/ No, I wasn't
-Was he born in Vietnam?-> Yes, he was/ No, he wasn't
-Have you any brothers and sisters?-> Yes, I have/ No, I haven't
- Can you help me?-> Yes, I can/ No, I can't
- Will you work tomorrow?-> Yes, I will/ No, I won't
...............................................................................
@QW as Subject or Object:
- What(else)?
- Who(else)?
- Which + N(s)?
- Whose + N(s)?
- How many + Ns?
- How much + N?
- What kind of N?
- What sort of N?
+ QW as Subject:
EX:
- What(S) drinks beer with you?-> The dog drinks beer with me
- Who drinks beer with you?-> The man drinks beer with me
- Which girls drink beer with you?-> The nice girls drink beer with me
- Whose boy drinks beer with you?-> His boy drinks beer with me
- How many people drink beer with you?-> 9 people drink beer with me
+ QW as Object:
EX:
- What(O) does he drink beer?/ What kink of beer does he drink?-> He drinks SAIGON beer
- Who do you drink beer with?-> I drink beer with the man(Object of preposition)
- Which girl do you drink beer with?-> I drink beer with the nice girl
- Whose boy do you drink beer with?-> I drink beer with his boy
- How many boys do you drink beer with?-> I drink beer with 9 boys
- How much beer do you drink?-> I drink a lot of beer
@QW as Adverb:
- HOW?
- WHERE?
- WHEN?
- WHY?
- WHAT...FOR?
EX:
- How(ADV) do you drink beer?-> I drink beer with a glass and air
- Where do you drink beer?-> I drink beer at Ngoc Suong Restaurant
- When do you drink beer?-> I drink beer at 7:30 PM
- Why do you drink beer?-> I drink beer because I feel sad
- What do you drink beer for? I drink beer so that I can relax
@QW as Complement:
- What?
- Who?
- Where?
- What...like?
EX:
What are you?
Who are you?
Where are you?
What are you like?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét